When You Want Micro-USB, it’s Best to go With the Indestructible Option
I have a cat at home and while we’re away the computer room stays locked up tight so the little bastard can’t go ratting through all my wires.
This doesn’t keep other miscellaneous options safe though like my bedside charger. So looking through options I found the most heavy duty cable I could find, Duratek’s Micro-USB to USB Cable from Belkin is a solid option with kevlar fibers reinforcing the inner wiring for added strength; abrasion-resistant nylon forming a tough outer jacket; and highly flexible insulation minimizing damage from friction.
They’ve also taken particular care around the stress points, which are the usual places my cables give out. They’re a decent four feet long with a five year warranty and support for 2.4A charging.
- Kevlar®-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Aluminum casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- 4-foot length
- Supports optimal 12W/2.4A charging
- 5-year limited warranty