Why You Have to Specialise to Thrive in Business

Specialising has taken my business to the next level. My goal is to have a small base of exceptional clients. This year I’ve made some significant business decisions to achieve it. The last 10 years I’ve acquired thousands of clients. I can’t provide that many people with a high level of service and I don’t want to employ people and run a big business. I chose to transfer 90% of my client base to a broker who had the systems in place to look after them far better than I could. The remaining 10% of the list are high value…