“Each time someone told me it was a silly idea I think I got more determined to try and prove them wrong.”
– Tim Brown, Founder and co-CEO of Allbirds
“Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough”
– Elon Musk,Co-founder and CEO of Tesla
Always strive to make your customers happy. Without their happiness you can’t achieve success.
– Eric Yuan, Founder & CEO of Zoom
“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”
– Oscar Wilde, poet
You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
– Robin Williams, actor, comedian & legend
“Most entrepreneurial ideas will sound crazy, stupid and uneconomic, and then they’ll turn out to be right”
– Reed Hastings, Co-founder and CEO of Netflix
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower”
– Steve Jobs, Founder of Apple
Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
– Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder and CEO of Twitter
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed”
– Michael Jordan, Basketball player
If you’re really lucky in life, you have someone to call you out on your own bulls**t.
– Ben Silbermann, Founder & CEO of Pinterest