Innovator, entrepreneur and philanthropist, Andrew Barnes has made a career of market-changing innovation and industry digitisation. Most recently, in New Zealand, Andrew triggered a revolution of the entire fiduciary and legal services industries, and the transformation he has led as the founder of Perpetual Guardian has positive implications both locally and globally as evidenced by his announcement of the four-day week, which made headlines around the world and has gone onto become a global movement.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.38 – How Do We Get More Business?
- Ep.24 – What Can Landing On An Aircraft Carrier Teach Us About Covid-19?
- Ep.14 – CEO of Ierospace Industries Talks How To Create A Sustainable Optimistic Future
- Ep.12 – Scientist and Entrepreneur Talks Disruptive Technologies in Global Healthcare