Danu founded RUSH Digital in 2010 and has led its technology teams in developing world-first solutions for global companies such as Microsoft, Disney, Google, Samsung and Nokia. He’s overseen and been hands-on involved in the design, development and deployment of numerous software and hardware projects across a wide range of platforms and disciplines. Not only is this work about nuts and bolts digital stuff, but also about really high level strategy in terms of where companies are going to sit in the future. You know that thing that many of us are all of a sudden doing right now? Danu and the team at RUSH live in this space and have helped many companies adapt, evolve and future proof themselves. Danu shares with us some of the processes and thinking that you can do to make decisions in times of uncertainty.
You’ll also like:
- Looking at The Housing Market Now and in the Future
- Raising Money vs Making Money
- How to push the boundaries of innovation and technology to create global solutions from New Zealand.
- How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- How To Run A Company That Lasts Generations