The head trainer of a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu studio called the Combat Room might not seem like the sort of person to talk to peace, enlightenment, mindfulness and mediation with, but as well as being a black belt in BJJ, Pires Vanderson has lived with monks and has dedicated his life to not only bringing mindfulness into his life but sharing it with others. Vanderson shares his work with prisoners, what stopped him from running away to live with monks for the rest of his life and how to find happiness in a world of uncertainty.
Watch the full video below
You’ll also like:
- Ep.4 – Decision Making & Future Proofing Your Business
- Ep.28 – Finding Opportunities In Any Market
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities