Talented actor, writer and producer Cameron Jones might make his craft look effortless, but behind his credits which include, Shortland Street, The Hobbit and an NBC/Warner Bros TV film/pilot ‘Christmas of Many Colors’, a story about Dolly Partons’ childhood, is an unfathomable amount of hard work and resilience. Even Cameron’s one man theatre show High Rise, involved a year of interviews as part of the research that went into writing it and it took 150 rejections during Cameron’s time in LA before he landed the Dolly Parton gig. We talk to Cameron about his Hollywood lessons, the power of resilience and the magic of storytelling.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.63 – Behind the Scenes – How to Write for Film and TV
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- M2 Ep.66 – How To Look After $1.4 Billion And Your Community At The Same Time
- Ep.71 – Life Advice from The God of Thunder
- Ep.47 – Why Failure Is A Critical Step To Success