Real estate might well be up there with politics and religion when it comes to divisive dinner party conversations, but of course it’s something most of us have a relationship with, whether you be a tenant, landlord or homeowner or all of the above. Few people have had as much experience in the industry as Helen O’Sullivan. After 14 years as a chartered accountant where she led significant business change, Helen also served as Chief Executive of REINZ during its transformation from a regulator to a customer focused industry body.
Helen was also CEO of Ockham Residential, a leading Auckland property developer, and then Head of Delivery – KiwiBuild for the Ministry of Housing And Urban Development before becoming the Chief Executive of Crockers Property Group, an Auckland based provider of property services including property management, community living management, sales and valuation services. Helen shares with us her insights for dealing with transformation and the future of the real estate industry.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.28 – Finding Opportunities In Any Market
- Ep.18 – Why Losing Everything Isn’t The End Of The Game
- Ep.40 – A New Perspective On Human Resources
- Ep.9 – Architect Of The Four Day Week Talks Global Implications
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process