Kirsty Harkness is the first licensed industrial hemp grower in NZ vineyards, Co-founder and Managing Director of Mount Base Vineyards, Owner of Tigertiger photography agency, and Ice Angel. While very seemingly different businesses, Kirsty leverages the connections and creates new value along the way. While only it’s early days, Kirsty’s trials in growing hemp alongside wine grapes is showing a number of benefits to both crops as part of an eco-system, while also helping to establish a new sector here. We talk to Kirsty about how future opportunities could be found in old knowledge.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.27 – How to Innovate in Times of Crisis
- Ep.16 – The Future of New Zealand’s SME Landscape From the Man Who Helped Shape it
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.28 – Finding Opportunities In Any Market
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors