As a nation, we are renowned globally for innovation but equally renowned for lacking in sales fundamentals and operational rigor. This leads to companies either failing early or never reaching their true potential. This has led to Alex McNaughten’s mission to address the Sales Capability Gap in New Zealand.
His company, Sales Leaders, works with ambitious businesses, founders and sales professionals (predominantly in the tech space) who sell B2B; helping them to build effective, scalable, profitable & resilient sales operations. He is passionate about accelerating the impact Kiwi companies make both locally and on the global stage, through developing sales excellence.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation
- Ep.4 – Decision Making & Future Proofing Your Business
- Ep.34 – It’s Not Just Tech Innovation, It’s Business Innovation That We Need
- Ep.44 – Re-imagining Our Digital Future