Chloe and Florence are sisters who craft health beverages in their hometown of Nelson, New Zealand. Surrounded by mountains, lakes, and at the edge of the Pacific Ocean; the outdoors is their playground. Chloe is a neuroscientist and holds a diploma in herbal medicine. With this background and a passion for nutrition, Chloe set out to discover the world’s healthiest foods six years ago.
She also had another motive: to fuel her sister, Florence, a national champion triathlete and father, Ben, a national champion swimmer. Both struggled to find nutritious fuel: sports foods and drinks on the market were low in nutrition and high in artificial ingredients, sugar and caffeine. After years of researching the world’s most prized superfoods, and testing in the high altitudes of the Himalayas, the Chia Sisters’ dream was born: a range of drinks containing the richest plant source of essential nutrients on the planet. As popularity of CHIA grows, Chloe, Florence, Ben and the Chia Sisters Team continue developing innovative ranges always with nutrition as the focus, unconstrained by convention, and nature at the core.
You’ll also like:
- How To Create Not Just A New Future But A Longer One
- Adventuring Into Greatness
- How to push the boundaries of innovation and technology to create global solutions from New Zealand.
- Dealing With Times Of Uncertainty And Adversity From A Man Who’s Led Covert Ops
- Keeping Your Brain Sharp In Any Situation