As the Co-Founder and CEO of Comacc, which sold to MYOB a few years ago, Steve Nathan could have retired young, but he is a breed of Kiwi Tech Entrepreneur that wants to keep using his time to keep creating things. One of these things ironically is a platform, TimeHub, which allows business ideas to be more productive themselves. Unfortunately, when New Zealand shut down for a few weeks, so did a lot of TimeHub’s clients, but Steve found an opportunity in the uncertainty to leverage TimeHub’s technology to create a contactless visitor management system, MyVistorLog, that could also prove to be an important part of the contact tracing puzzle that we need to solve in order to get our economy moving faster.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.5 – Looking at The Housing Market Now and in the Future
- Ep.24 – What Can Landing On An Aircraft Carrier Teach Us About Covid-19?
- Ep.3 – Advice for times of Uncertainty and Future Opportunities
- Ep.8 – Dealing With Times Of Uncertainty And Adversity From A Man Who’s Led Covert Ops
- Ep.60 – Creating World Beating Products Here