Naomi Ballantyne (ONZM) is a leader in New Zealand financial services. And might be the only woman in the world to have played a founding role in three life insurance companies. Partners Life, which she established as a small start-up in 2011, is now a recognised leader in the sector in New Zealand. It currently insures 145,000 lives, has $207 million in annual premiums in force and employs 270 staff. Naomi shares with us the lessons of resilience, how the “No’s” are part of the journey and the importance of vision and change.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.10 – Biotech Engineering Medical Researcher Shares Her Lockdown Routine
- Ep.15 – What Losing $600,000 Taught Me
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- Ep.18 – Why Losing Everything Isn’t The End Of The Game