Dan Heyworth is co-founder and director at Box, a combined registered architectural practice and registered master builder that is not only changing the approach to building and design, but the focus in terms of creating homes, that people are going to love living in, as opposed to prioritizing industry awards. It’s this customer-first approach that is one of the most important things during times of uncertainty, suggests Dan in our “lockdown discussion” about what are his crisis lessons, his take on the market now and in the future, his take on scale and resilience and his optimism and appreciation for the simple things along way.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.27 – How to Innovate in Times of Crisis
- Ep.28 – Finding Opportunities In Any Market
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- Ep.8 – Dealing With Times Of Uncertainty And Adversity From A Man Who’s Led Covert Ops