The last couple of months have been a testing time for almost everybody in every industry and in every sector, but there has been a particular spotlight on leaders through this time. At a time when there is so much uncertainty around health and economic concerns, our leaders have had to carry an extraordinary weight in terms of how they navigate their organisations through this time and how they communicate with their teams, even at a distance as the case might have been. We talk to Rob Harvey, CEO of Dentsu Aegis New Zealand, about his recent article Human Leadership In a Crisis – 10 principles to help you lead your team through unchartered waters, how he has been shaped as a leader and his vision for the future.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.40 – A New Perspective On Human Resources
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- How to push the boundaries of innovation and technology to create global solutions from New Zealand.
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These