1. By entering any competition, the winner thereby agrees that M2 Magazine Ltd and/or the promoter may use their photo and name for publicity purposes; and their name may be published in the Magazine or it’s promoter’s website and e-mail. You also agree to be added to our regular newsletters. You may choose to opt out at any time. Any such use of information gathered will be subject at all times to the NZ Privacy Act 1993 and Australia Privacy Act 1988.
2. You must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years old or over to enter competitions specific to M2 Magazine Ltd
3. Where alcohol is the prize you must be 20 years and over and will be sent your prize either in voucher form or in a way deemed appropriate by the promoter. M2 Magazine Ltd and participating agencies always promote responsible drinking.
4. Immediate family, agencies and staff members of participating businesses/promoters and M2 Magazine Ltd are not eligible to enter.
5. The names of the winners will be published by M2 Magazine Ltd. Each winner will be advised by phone and/or email by M2 Magazine Ltd or the contest promoter/agency.
6. The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners must be able to take the prize as is, when is, as stated or it is forfeited.
8. All expenses incurred with any part of any prize are the responsibility of the winners.
9. M2 Magazine Ltd, the Promoter and any participating businesses will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
10. Where applicable to a specified prize, a disclaimer must be signed and endorsed by any winner and their travel companion upon request by M2 Magazine Ltd.
11. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, M2 Magazine Ltd may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion.
12. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and travel insurance payable as a result of a travel prize being awarded or received. We strongly recommend travel insurance.
13. M2 Magazine Ltd and the Promoter may use information from entrants in a database to be used for the purpose of its business.
14. The winner and their companion must have a valid passport at the time of travel if applicable.
15. Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of being advised via phone, fax, post or email or else forfeited.
16. M2 Magazine Ltd and the Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.
17. M2 Magazine Ltd and its participating businesses/promoters actively support and endorse responsible drinking and www.drinkresponsibly.co.nz. By entering the competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. M2 Magazine Ltd and / or the promoter reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. M2 Magazine Ltd and/or the promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or refundable.
19. M2 Magazine Ltd and the Promoter reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion.