Theresa Gattung needs no introduction, but for the sake of consistency we will mention a few of her many achievements. Theresa first hit the public spotlight in a big way when she became CEO of Telecom in 1999, making her the first female CEO of a large public company in New Zealand. Since then she has chaired Wool Partners International and New Zealand Advisory Group for the Frankfurt Book Fair 2012 and is currently the Chair of AIA Australia, Telco Technology Services and CoOfWomen. As well as fitting this in with a raft of philanthropic work, Theresa also co-founded My Food Bag. In 2015, Theresa was appointed a Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit, for services to business and philanthropy. Obviously used to being busy, productive and connecting with people to make things happen, Theresa shares with us her lockdown learnings, her advice for times of uncertainty and future opportunities.
You’ll also like:
- Decision Making & Future Proofing Your Business
- How to Innovate in Times of Crisis
- Dealing With Times Of Uncertainty And Adversity From A Man Who’s Led Covert Ops
- The Future of New Zealand’s SME Landscape From the Man Who Helped Shape it
- How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These