In times like this there is the very real chance that many of us will have to start again. But starting again or failing is not the end of the game and often we will come back stronger. Nikki Connors is testament to this. After having it all and then losing it and ending up on a couch, she set about rebuilding her life, and in the process, her wealth and future stability through property. In the process, she set about helping others do the same and is now considered one of New Zealand’s top property investment strategists. Nikki shares with us her thoughts on that famous Kiwi subject, “house prices,” the future of New Zealand and our relationship with failure.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.16 – The Future of New Zealand’s SME Landscape From the Man Who Helped Shape it
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- Ep.15 – What Losing $600,000 Taught Me
- Ep.73 – The Future Of Property Prices And Leadership